High Heels and Training Wheels: What I Wore: Perfect Polka Dots

header1

3.18.2013

What I Wore: Perfect Polka Dots

I have to say that I absolutely hate this weather! It is insane here! It was a beautiful 70º on Saturday and then yesterday I woke up to the most snow we've had all winter! It's been somewhat washed away today by the rain but it's just as cold and ugly. That's the Ohio Valley for ya! This is one person who really hates the cold. Luckily though, I snapped a couple pics of my outfit on Friday to save for a rainy day (literally!)


On a side note, I went to Walmart today to do my regular grocery shopping and ended up with some great finds! That's the thing when you're trying to save money, you have to think outside the box! I mean, who would have ever thought you would find clothes at Walmart?? But I spent pennies and got some really great shirts. I can't wait to share them with you, you're going to be so surprised at what I found, I was!


Sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch (old)
Shirt: TJ Maxx ($10.00)
Jeans: Old Navy ($7.00)
Flats: Target ($7.50)
Scarf: Goodwill! ($0.99)

Grand Total: $25.49

Once again, linking up with these lovely ladies!
And also first timing over at DC in Style

 photo Signature.png

9 comments :

  1. Love the topsy turvy ponytail!! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get most of my ideas and tips from you! Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this cute outfit with the polka dots. And I totally had a topsy tail when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how cheap it was! :) And I know I definitely had one! I used to wear my topsy tail daily! Haha! Thanks for stopping by, I love meeting new fellow bloggers!

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks really pretty! I love this burgundy on you too! Way to find deals at Walmart!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, Ginny! This is the only burgundy item I own, I guess I'll have to get some more! And I am so excited about my Walmart finds, I can't wait to share them! Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  4. Oohh, this sweater is gorgeous! I'm pretty positive I actually wanted this sweater when it was in stores but didn't wanna shell out that much cash for it- Abercrombie's prices are CRAY! Oh and the side pony looks adorable on you! I so wish my hair was long enough to do that!!

    -Jenna Brianne
    wearablefunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no doubt! I haven't been able to shop in good conscience there since I was in high school and had no idea what 'bills' were! This particular sweater is a hand-me-down from my sister. I got really lucky that she doesn't mind to spend the money AND we're the same size! :) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
    2. Oh and PS, I had to let my hair grow for 3 years to get this long! Every time I had the notion to grow my hair out, I'd get bored and chop it all off. Patience is key apparently! :)

      Delete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips