High Heels and Training Wheels: Let's Blog Some Shit: Volume 3 (Relatability)

header1

10.04.2013

Let's Blog Some Shit: Volume 3 (Relatability)


(So you may or may not be privy to the reasoning behind my blogging absence, i.e. a laptop that went kaput and a camera that is no longer in my possession, but these things will be solved very soon. Due to my bestie's generosity, I'll be gracing you with my awesomeness once more. But in the meantime, I am going to keep on keepin' on. I know my presence is wanted...nay, needed...in your life and I am happy to oblige. I'm just super giving like that. Unfortunately, I can't give you pictures with all of my fabulosity and general greatness but I can still blog some shit. Until I'm back in working order, that's what we're doing.)



So, you know those things that aren't really funny, they're sad, but they're so sad, they're funny? Like, if and when it happens to you, you're pissed. But the second someone calls it out, you have to just laugh. For instance, I don't like getting cut off in traffic but the second someone makes a meme about it, it's the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. I call that relatabilty. 





Probably at least one of these will make you giggle. Life; ain't it funny like that? Here's my favorite bits o' internet that I can totally relate to. Enjoy!

















All images via The Chive: Chive on!



When I attempt a smoky eye...




You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!

2 comments :

  1. Definitely just made my day. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical! Thanks so much for the laughs! :)

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips