High Heels and Training Wheels: Drugstore Makeup Haul

header1

12.10.2013

Drugstore Makeup Haul




It's a haaaaauuuul! And I don't know why, but I absolutely love watching hauls. Like, loooove them. Maybe because I'm super nosy and I just want to know what other people bought. Or maybe it's because I love finding new products......nah, it's because I'm nosy.



If you guys know me, then you know I only buy drugstore products. The unfortunate problem with drugstore products though, is not being able to "try before you buy". So a lot of the things I choose to pick up at the store are things I've seen other bloggers/YouTubers using or talking about. I keep a running list of things I want to try and I finally went out and got a few. So for any of you out there who are nosy like me, you're in luck! While I'm over here devouring my shamefully delicious smothered burrito from Taco Bell, you fellow busybodies can check out my haul and the new things I'm loving!



You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and YouTube!



No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips