High Heels and Training Wheels: About Me Tag

header1

11.08.2013

About Me Tag

I've been gone for soooo long it seems like. Just straight up MIA. And I mean  "missing in action", not the rapper. Although I bet it'd be pretty cool to be her too. Anyway, I haven't completely abandoned all blogging endeavors. I've been working behind the scenes on some vlogs and those are all coming up soon.
 
Today is the first and it's the 'About Me' tag. I totally plan on doing some favorites videos, tutorials, makeup routines etc. I just have so much fun doing these tags. I'm not quite sure why these tickle me so much but I just love answering all these questions. Is there such a thing as a professional survey taker? I'd be bomb at that. So anyway, here's some little bits and pieces of me and my life. 24 bits and pieces to be exact. Just doing all I can to fulfill your random quota for the day. I know, I know, I'm just sweet like that. Enjoy!



UPDATE!
Oh. Em. Gee. I just learned that I will be the proud owner/user of a legit HD camera in 2 days time. 2 days! (eek!) I am about to be vlogging like a boss ova hurr! I don't think you're even ready for this jelly, yal! Yep. It deserved a Beyoncé
 reference, that's how bootylicious it is.



Questions
1.Do you have a middle name?
2. What was youur favourite subject in school?
3. What's your favourite drink?
4. Favourite song at the moment?
5. What would you name your children?
6. Do you participate in any sports?
7. Favourite Book?
8. Favourite Colour?
9. Favourite Animal?
10. Favourite perfume?
11. Favourite holiday?
12. Have you graduated High School?
13. Have you been out of the Country?
14. Do you speak any other Languages?
15. Do you have any siblings?
16. What's your favourite store?
17. Favourite Restaurant?
18. Do you like school?
19. Favourite YouTubers?
20. Favourite Movie?
21. Favourite Tv show?
22. Pc or Mac?
23. What phone do you have?
24. How tall are you?


You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and YouTube!


linking with: Funday Mondays // The Collective // Monday Mingling // Miscellany Monday // Mode Monday // Mom's Monday Mingle //  Monday Mingle //  Meet and Greet Blog Hop // Totally Posted Tuesday //  Whatever Whenever Wednesday // Random Wednesday // Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop // Doing You Well // 'Like' Me on Facebook // Wildcard Wednesday // The Blogger's Digest



9 comments :

  1. This is so cool! How do Vlog Tags actually work? Can you just join in and do one if you like or do you need to be 'tagged' by a prior Vlogger? I would love to do this one and invite some friends to as well but want to be in proper social media etiquette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny! love the vlogs Lindsey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaa you are so funny. I feel like hearing your voice and seeing you in movement (so to speak) makes me know you more. You have a little unexpected accent, where is that from? I love your children's names btw. And I cannot believe you don't have a cell-phone. Your scarf/shirt is great. I want a skull-print Infinity Scarf.


    I have been MIA but I too have been busy. I just moved back to Europe so come see what I have been up to and what I have been wearing.


    This vlog tag thing was great. I wish I could do one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited you're getting a new camera, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually someone will "tag" you and then you do the tag. However, a lot of people just do the ones they like. I've been tagged before but I wasn't tagged in this one. If you like a tag, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Mary! I love doing these and I'm glad someone besides myself does too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for it! There's so many different ones circulating. I did this one (and a couple others) for the same reason; I was lacking inspiration! Plus they're a lot of fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the same thing; when I see a blogger do a vlog, it's like finally "meeting" them or something. I've never been told I have an accent...I guess because everyone around here has the same accent! haha I'm from southern Indiana. I guess we sound "southern", if anything :) And if you like a tag, go for it! A lot of people just do whatever tag they like, I did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! It's always exciting to get a new camera when you're a blogger/vlogger! :)

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips