High Heels and Training Wheels: Let's Blog Some Shit: Volume (Parenting)

header1

11.14.2013

Let's Blog Some Shit: Volume (Parenting)





Hey, guys! The new camera is here and it is GLORIOUS! I had filmed 3 or so vlogs to go up this week but when I knew this camera was coming, I chose not to post them because I just want to redo them with the new, fabulous, awesome, amazing HD camera. So my plans changed and I've been post-less here. 


I know there's no blogging "law" that says you must post X amount of times each week but I've kind of set a personal quota in my head and it bothers me when I don't meet it. So that's where my "Let's Blog Some Shit" comes in. I hadn't planned on it being a regular thing but I like it and it fills the silence when life gets in the way of my regular posts. So today I thought I'd tackle a subject that many of us can relate to; parenting. 


 If you are a parent, you know the ups and downs. Anyone who is a parent knows it's total joy, but along with that joy comes dirty diapers, sleepless nights, and messes...lots and lots of messes. You have to learn to laugh at it because if you don't laugh, you'll just cry.


















You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!








No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips