High Heels and Training Wheels: Holiday Style

header1

12.03.2014

Holiday Style

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. I love the holidays. I truly do. It is the single thing that gets me through the brutal winter season. Each year the days start to get a little colder, a little shorter, and a little gloomier. It's seriously depressing. I think I've made that fact clear several times. But the bright spot in this dreary time of year, is the festive holiday season..... and the cookies. Let us not underestimate the power of a good chocolate chip cookie!

So since Christmas is the only thing I anticipate amidst this 6 month stretch of "blah", I go all out. Thanksgiving night? Bam, that tree is up and twinkling! And in addition to the tree, our yearly gingerbread house and tons of handmade paper snowflakes (yes, each year countless hours are spent constructing 50+ snowflakes made by yours truly; you may let your admiration flow freely), I get each of the kids a Christmas shirt and jammies. It's a yearly tradition that began when I was a kid. My mom always made us our Christmas shirts.....

So what do you love more, the hair, the brows or the acid wash jeans?

And while I forgo the impressive craft of making them myself, I still always deck the kids out out holiday style. This year, we went one step further and got personalized holiday shirts. How's that for fancy? Everything is better with your name on it, right? Assuming you don't have a unique name like my sister (Kendall) that's almost always impossible to find in souvenirs and other random knick knacks, then it's a pain. But Bright Star Kids allows you to customize them yourself, with any name or phrase you choose.


I chose this really cute reindeer design and customized Izzy's shirt with her name. Then I found this wall decal to match. And since I'm a very "matchy-matchy" kind of person, this was perfect. 

Kid's personalized Christmas tee

Kid's style how to mix stripes and leopard print



Kid's personalized Christmas tees with matching wall decal

Kid's style for Christmas


Kid's personalized Christmas tees

Kid's personalized Christmas tees

Kid's Christmas style stripes and leopard print

How to mix stripes and leopard print

Kid's personalized Christmas tees with stripes and leopard print

Reindeer Tee c/o Bright Star Kids / Cardigan- Children's Place // Leggings- Target // Tennies- Converse / Bow- Hand-made / Wall Decal c/o Bright Star Kids



Bright Star Kids has so many other great Christmas gift ideas for kids. From personalized clothes, wall decals and prints, there is so much to choose from. And a personalized gift is so much more....well, personal! Here are a few of my favs...

Personalized Kid's Gift Ideas
Bright Star kids has more than just Christmas too. It a "personalization" freaks dream! I had never been to this site before, but now that I have, there is so much I want!! If you find gift giving difficult and you can never figure out what to get the "kid who has everything", Bright Star Kids has some great unique options!



Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bright Star Kids. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips