High Heels and Training Wheels: Day to Night: eShakti

header1

6.18.2014

Day to Night: eShakti

How many times have you guys heard me lamenting over something fitting too short? Plenty! Let's be honest, I never shut up about it. Unfortunately I didn't coin the hashtag #longlegproblems but I do use it frequently...nearly everyday. I am always forced to put something back that I really love because it just doesn't fit properly. So how amazing would it be if there was such a thing as "we design it, you customize it"? What if all those times I thought "Oh I love it, if it was just a bit longer", I could turn those wishes into reality? Well with eShakti, you CAN. Yeah. You can customize their designs your way!


When browsing through the many selections Eshakti has, I was instantly drawn to this dress. I loved the color (green is my favorite!) and the key hole detail was subtle and so pretty. But then (and this is the best part) when choosing my size, I was given sooo many options! I have the option to customize, the length, the sleeves, the bust, waist, shoulder, you name it. I was actually able to make this dress fit me. The end result was this beautiful dress that hits me in all the right places and flatters me in all the right ways.








Dress c/o eShakti / Bag- Target / Sandals- Tommy Hilfiger (thrifted) / Hat- Meijer / Bracelet- Walmart / Earrings- Forever 21






Dress c/o eShakti / Bag- target / Heels- Dillards / Necklace c/o Oasap / Bracelet- Walmart


I knew this dress was the perfect candidate for "day to night" wear. The fabric and quality were perfect for being a little dressy but the style was casual enough to wear for a daytime look as well. And bonus: it has pockets! That always raises a dress in my estimation! Just a quick change of the shoes and accessories and this dress can easily transition throughout the entire day. I can totally see myself belting or tying a chambray over it too. It has so many possibilities. It really is the "do-it-all" dress and everyone should have one of these in their closet! Sign up with eShakti and get $25 OFF your first order!

Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips