High Heels and Training Wheels: The Best of Beauty 2013

header1

1.01.2014

The Best of Beauty 2013

The new year is here, it's 2014! Which doesn't feel right to me because for some reason it still feels like 2012. It doesn't even feel like it should be 2013, yet 2014 is here. Odd, I know. But regardless of my wonky internal clock, we're in the year 2014! So to give 2013 a good send off, Kallie from But First, Coffee and I have teamed up together to bring you our favorite beauty products of the year.



You guys probably already know Kallie by now; we've worked together to bring you some fun videos before. I always say this, but I absolutely love watching Kallie! She is the reason I ventured into YouTube and making videos; because she is just that darn good! She's so gorgeous, fun to watch and I always learn a lot from her. Some of my most favorite products I owe to her for recommending them. Case in point: you need to go check her out!


So the best of 2013 is a roundup of all the beauty products I have loved this year. There's a little bit of everything; makeup, skincare, hair care, you name it. Trust me, I had a lot of trouble narrowing down products to mention but these are the best of the best. I didn't try to find just any product to fill a category; these are here because they're genuinely my loves!


 As always, if you enjoyed this video, please remember to give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel! I've made it really simple for you; just click on the lovely little subscribe button at the end of the video. I super-duper appreciate it! And don't forget to go check out Kallie's Favorites of 2013! She had a lot of great favorites and they were all different than mine. That means you get a double dose of great products to discover! Enjoy, guys!















  1. Kiss Clear Strip Lash Adhesive
  2. Revlon Lip Butter
  3. Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Kabuki Brush
  4. e.l.f. Daily Brush Cleaner
  5. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara




  1. Kiss Gradation Polishes- Gold & Silver
  2. Sinful Colors Nail Polish in 24/7





      Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream





  1. Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray Finish- Maximum Hold
  2. LouAna Coconut Oil
  3. Conair Firm Hold Bobby Pins
  4. Apple Cider Vinegar
  5. Baking Soda
(To find out how I use the baking soda and vinegar, check out my No Poo post. To find out how I use the coconut oil, check out my coconut oil hair mask post.)


You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and YouTube!




1 comment :

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by eating Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips