High Heels and Training Wheels: Monday, Monday, Monday

header1

4.14.2014

Monday, Monday, Monday

I don't have anything for you this Monday morning. I know, what's new? I promise I've got loads coming your way soon but this week I'm on blogging break. Are you guys tired of hearing that yet? I keep promising some awesomeness is coming....and then it doesn't. This time it's legit though! We've moved! I spent all last week/weekend packing and boxing up, relocating and now trying to make some sense of the chaos that is our new homestead. 


Moving is never fun; it's a hassle. I spend weeks exhausted and sore all over. BUT at the same time, isn't it just a little bit exciting?? I love having a blank slate to put our stamp on. I can't give you a sneek peak yet but how bout some of my inspiration? I've been stalking Pinterest like my life depends on it and I have, undoubtedly, found so many amazing ideas...




Kid's Room






via



Living








Dining







via

Can you tell I like open shelving?? ;) This is only the tip of the iceberg people, Pinterest never fails to deliver! If you'd like to check out the rest of my awesome finds (and there are a TON), you can swing by my Pinterest boards.

So, give me a week and I'll be back. I'm so excited to actually be in spring! I don't know about you guys but the weather here has been amazing! Until then, have a great week guys!


Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things
High Heels and Training Wheels!

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips