High Heels and Training Wheels: Deja Vu

header1

10.18.2013

Deja Vu



I know, I know. I literally just wore these boots and a dress. I promise I'm going to give them a break, I just needed to get out of my system. Of all the shoes I own, these are my favs. 







Denim Jacket- Old Navy // Dress- Mudd (thrifted) // Boots- Payless


So we ended up taking these pictures in portrait mode instead of manual mode (don't ask me why) and for whatever reason, the flash went off only half of the time. I hate the flash anyway but on the little display screen, they looked ok. I was wrong. My face looks unnatural. I mean, we all want that "airbrushed" look but day-um. I guess Revlon means business when they say "photoready". I'm like a full-on Monet. From a distance it looks nice but you get up close and it's a big ol' mess. (Props if you get the Clueless ref) You live and you learn. No more portrait mode.
On another, yet relevant, note I think I've been a Debbie Downer lately...in case you really couldn't tell. 

Not just on the blog but in all life. You should see my FB statuses for the past 2 weeks. If someone could get paid for being snarky and sarcastic, girrrl I would be heading to the bank. I've complained about traffic, dogs, neighbors, the price of school books (that one is legit), the "delivery charge" on my pizza; everything. 
My reaction to pretty much everything
Quit pickin on me, life! Thank God I have my Downton reruns and Milky Ways to get me through! I can't even tell you how many I've eaten because the horror of it. Is there such a thing as month long PMS? It's bad when you start to feel sorry for the rest of the world because you're that scary.  We'll cross our fingers for next week...
On the plus side, there's still time for you to enter the giveaway from Dolled Up Fashions! You could be the lucky winner of this sweater from Monday.


Make sure you get entered. Giveaway end Monday at midnight!




You can also find High Heels on TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!




4 comments :

  1. don't fix it if it ain't broke...the boots having been looking great with the outfits all week. my hubby and I are always joking about Debbie downer, his nickname when he is in a funk is doogie the downer! weekend vloggin'???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doogie Downer, I love it! haha I would love to vlog this weekend! I started one last week but the hubs offered to play Clue with the kids and they BEGGED me to play and I gave in. haha Maybe I'll get around to finishing it this weekend! If I can get through these mountains of homework...why can't we get a fall break in college?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much awesome in this post, I don't even know where to start... The boots: amazing. You could wear them everyday and I would not care- they are that great. I also love the denim jacket with the dress.

    Month long PMS? Oh, maybe that explains why I've been a raging lunatic lately...everything is making me crazy! Pass the Milky Way... :)

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips