High Heels and Training Wheels: My Baby is a Baby No Longer

header1

9.10.2014

My Baby is a Baby No Longer

So, as foretold, Alex and I did his yearly birthday Q&A this afternoon because my bitty baby is 10 years old today! Asking him these questions, I see how mature he is getting. I knew how big he was getting but he's growing and maturing by the day. (Waaaah! *sniff sniff*) So here is all of his answers. And as I said with Izzy's interview, I soooo recommend doing this with your kids! It's fun, they love doing it and I love looking back and seeing who they were each year.




What is your name?
Alex

How old are you?
10


What's your favorite thing to do?
In my spare time, I like to play on my iPod and listen to music
(In his spare time? He's just oh so busy at 10 years old!)

What's your favorite book?
"Pegasus" and "The Golden Wall"


What's your favorite show?
Adventuretime and Doctor Who

What is your favorite movie?
X-Men: Days of Future Past and Ninja Turtles


What's your favorite song?
Fancy by Iggy Azalea (we do not share the same taste in music!)

What do you want for your birthday?
A lizard and a hamster


What is your favorite color?
pink

Where is your favorite place to go?
Holiday World and Sky Zone


What do you want to be when you grow up?
An NBA player or engineer (he totally could be an engineer, that kid lives to build!)

When you get sick, what makes you feel better?
Medicine and funny things.


What scares you?
Someone breaking into the house and Slender Man (what the heck is Slender Man??)

What makes you happy?
Mommy (Awwww)


Who's your favorite person?
Mommy, Daddy, Izzy (sister) and Mason (brother)

Who are your best friends?
Elijah, Carly and Roberto


Whats your favorite toy?
My iPod

What is your favorite food?
Pizza! Hands down, it's pizza.


What is something you want to do now that you are 10?
I want more responsibility. (When asked to clarify): Like chores and stuff, like feeding the cats.....but not cleaning the liter box!

What is something you learned this year?
Don't touch a bug zapper if you're holding down the button. (Good advice? lol)



Happy 10th Birthday Monkey!!

Image Map
Not a follower? Not a problem! Click one of the ways above to stay up on all things 
High Heels and Training Wheels!


No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips