High Heels and Training Wheels: Le Tote: Supa Dupa Fly

header1

7.16.2013

Le Tote: Supa Dupa Fly



Me I'm supa fly, supa dupa fly (I can't stand the rain) Takin' it back old school style with a little Missy E today. She has literally nothing to do with this outfit other than they're both fly. I think that's reason enough to quote Miss Elliot, don't you?











Dress c/o Le Tote // Rue 21 Heels *thrifted // Pink Cuff c/o Le Tote // Gold Link Bracelet from Walmart // Ring from Old Navy
This dress was my favorite item from my tote. I was positively giddy when I pulled it out. It was like that one year when I was 6 and my mom got me New Kids on the Block tickets. Don't judge me, you wish it was you. This cuff was also in my tote and it's totes (pun intended) adorable too. I cannot wait for my doorbell to ring and my new best friend to show up with my new tote so I can rip it open and find out what they else they sent. 
It's a thrill. Seriously. Want your own thrill? And a free tote? Stop by Le Tote and enter code LOVETOTES14  for instant access. I have been using mine to and from the pool, every single day!
Now be gone! Scurry on over to Le Tote and turn your mailman into your new best friend! (Have no idea what I'm yapping about? To find out what the heck all this "tote" speak is about, check out my post from last week)
You can also find High Heels on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!

linking with: Trend Spin / WIWW / Keeping It Casual / Whatever Whenever Wednesday / WIWW @ Pleated Poppy / Random WednesdayGet Your Pretty On / Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop / Wardrobe Wednesday / Dress For the Day / My Whims Wednesday / Doing You Well / Diaries of a Bargainista / 'Like' Me on Facebook / Wildcard Wednesday / Whatever Works Wednesday / What We Wore /  Looks for Less / Look What I Got / What I'm Loving Wednesday / Copycat / Let's Be Friends Blog Hop / WIWW / Wacha Wearing



Want to see your ad here...for FREE? Email me at lindsey.blincoe [at] gmail [dot] com to get your code for a FREE 30 day ad! No catches, no gimmicks, just a gift from me to you!

37 comments :

  1. Bahaha love that song!!! Missy Elliot! Beautiful print and love all your beautiful link jewelry! The top on that dress is so cool. Glad to have you linkup again!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is fabulous!! I need it in my life...must check out Le Tote! Thanks again for linking up to Trend Spin, and make sure to come back next week for bows!!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Such a beautiful dress, I love love love it! Love the detailing on the neck and all the bright colors. I am not familiar with that song, but I know another one that fit's perfectly: "Suga Suga how you get so fly.. " Suga Suga by Baby Bash. :p

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, it looks great on you! Your pink shoes are fab.


    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! The colors are amazing in this dress, I love it! Visiting from the Wardrobe Wednesday link up today, hope you have a great day!


    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful dress!! I love bright colors. DYWW!!!

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love that very colorful & chic dress....glad to have found you via Shanna's linkup!


    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so gorgeous! I LOVE it! Your closet is one I would love to raid :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is beautiful! Totally random, but I also LOVE your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome dress on you -- love all the bright colors! just discovered your blog and I love your style! I'm your newest follower - hope you can stop by and check mine out as well : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely dress, those colors are perfect for the summer!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop on by if ya get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love love your dress! The zipper detail, adorable!
    Channing
    www.livinglobpries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Le Tote sounds fun! I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those bracelets and that ring make me so happy! Love them!
    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday! www.themummychronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Missy and LOVE this dress! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress! If you got a chance, please link up to my linky party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, Missy Elliot. Very fly dress indeed! Gorgeous, gorgeous print.
    This Le Tote thing sounds pretty cool! On my way to check them out.


    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely tropical dress that fits you so very well....... Linking up #WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely dress in a tropical print that fits you so very well. - - - Linking up #WIWW ---
    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beauty-full!!! Stopping by from the Trend Spin Link Up!
    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I definitely rocked out to that song in my younger years! Still my favorite Missy song to date :) Thanks for stopping by, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know that one! haha I really am not a fan of Hawaiian prints but the leather top and cut out detail just makes it work. Le Tote did good on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you, Ann! And guess what...they're thrifted! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you, Lindsay! I'm so glad you stopped by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now THAT is a compliment!! Especially since I was thinking the same about yours!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you!! And you know what...it's at-home dye! And the cheapest one there is! It's Revlon and I would never use any other! haha

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome!! So happy to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh I'm already a follower, girl! haha Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you! I really like the contrast between the bold and edgy up top and the bright and colorful on bottom. Le Tote really did good with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. It is! I'm really loving that it's a total surprise. I never know what I'm going to get and it's exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Already did! haha Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks, Sarah! Glad you stopped by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh it is cool! I'm loving it. I never know what I'm going to get and it's always a surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you! I'll actually let you in on a little secret...I'm tall. Not like freakishly tall but tall enough this maxi was hitting me at a weird length so I used a hair clip to clip up one side...couldn't tell could ya? Shh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. the flow of that dress is stunning! I love the zipper in the back and the pretty floral!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips