High Heels and Training Wheels: Wordless Wednesday: Our Week

header1

6.18.2013

Wordless Wednesday: Our Week

It's my first Wordless Wednesday...and I've failed already. I'm not good at "wordless", I'm a very "wordy" person. But, in the wordless spirit, I'll just shut up now. Here's our last week in pictures. Shutting up now, promise.


















 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!

linking with: Mom's Bookshelf / My Organized Chaos / Taylor Joelle / Joyce Lansky / Theresa's Mixed Nuts / Three Loud Kids / The Jenny Evolution / Royalegacy / Parent Club / Mama to 4 Blessings / My Bizarre Family / Do Small Things / Dominique's Desk / Rachel Dominique / Posh on a Budget / Organic Mama / Claire Justine / Marvelous Mommy / Robin's Nest / Mom's Own Words / Oh! My Heartsie / A Room With a View for Two / 5 Minutes for Mom / Wordless Wednesday / Create With Joy / Fresh Mommy Blog

9 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your first Wordless Wednesday post! Wordless Wednesday is something that I pick up from time to time, but am nowhere near consistent with it. This week is the start of me hopefully changing that. Like you, I am a very wordy person so I don't really adhere to the "wordless" part of it. You posted so many great pictures and you're off to a phenomenal start! Loved the picture of the caterpillar and the ladybugs, and oh my goodness the kitty. Cannot get enough of kitty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures and children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ooohhhing and aaawwwing over these photos. The pictures of the Kids are Beautiful. You have a Gorgeous Family. Loving the little girl's Bathing Suit, too.

    P.S. I should run your post next week. I will E-Mail you prior. =) Thanks & see what I am up to, lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome first Wordless Wednesday post! Such beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady bugs and caterpillars. little girls and little boys they all make for great photos to share!! Thanks for stopping by WW Oh My Heartsie Reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. The kids look like they're having a blast.

    Dont' forget to stop by and link up and enter my Children's place giveaway. And please vote for me in the Wallis contest.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. Em. Gee. Love your little lady in a bikini and rainboots! Ahh cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed blog and photos. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips