High Heels and Training Wheels: Today's the day! My baby's 6!

header1

3.27.2014

Today's the day! My baby's 6!

How did this happen??!


My littlest baby is now 6 *sniff sniff* and I'm feeling all those sentimental mom feels; Where did the time go? How did she get so big? My baby is growing up too fast! So every year, in a desperate attempt to hold onto who she is "right now", I ask her a series of questions and document her answers. They never cease to entertain. Never.




What is your name?
Izzy Madeline Blincoe

How old are you?
Uhhmm....6?

What's your favorite thing to do?
I like to draw, dance, sew, and play with my neighbors and my friends

What's your favorite book?
Lemony Snickets and Winnie the Pooh on my iPod 

What's your favorite show?
Max and Ruby, Olivia, Doctor Who and Peppa Pig

What is your favorite movie?
Nanny McPhee, The Sound of Music, Labyrinth and Drop Dead Fred

What's your favorite song?
"You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul..." (Jar of Hearts by Christina Perrie)
and All I wanted Was You (Paramour)

What does Daddy do at work?
He makes furniture for stores and he tells people what to do all day

What do you want for your birthday?
A kitten. (What?? This is new to me!)

What is your favorite color?
dark purple

What is your favorite outfit?
Hello Kitty shirt with my pink skirt and grey leggings (what she wore yesterday)

Where is your favorite place to go?
Holiday World, Disney World (we've never been) and the zoo

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Teacher, artist or a doctor....or maybe selling little baby kittens outside my window (?? I don't even know...)

When you get sick, what makes you feel better?
Going to bed helps, taking medicine and when I snuggle up with my mommy and daddy and get kisses.

What scares you?
An ambush...you know, when people jump out you. (What?! When has she ever been ambushed?) And when I turn on the computer and it makes the loud sound of the Tardis. That scares me every time!

What makes you happy?
When all my friends, including my mom and my dad, all go somewhere fun. Like, Holiday World!

Who's your favorite person?
My whole family.

Who are your best friends?
Raeya, Kerri and Jeff, Cohen and Ledger, Kallie and Blake, and baby bean (who has not yet been born)

Whats your favorite toy?
My play kitchen.

What is your favorite food?
Strawberries, purple grapes and popsicles.

What is something you want to do now that you are 6?
This is true by the way, (So were the other ones not true then?) I want to go to the zoo with my friends....because Kallie said she was going to take me.

What is something you learned this year?
Double knot my shoes, to sew, how to make koolaid, to hula hoop, to read, and to ride my bike without training wheels.


Asking these questions is something we started only 2 years ago. I wish I had thought of it sooner because I missed the first 4/6 years of the boys. If this isn't something you've done with your kids, I really recommend it. It's always good for a laugh and it's fun to see how answers change/stay the same over the years. I look back at some of our earlier interviews and they remind me of things I had forgotten.



Happy Birthday, Stink Brain! I love you to the moon and back!
Image Map
Not a follower yet? No problem! Click one of the many ways above to stay up on all things High Heels and Training Wheels!


 linking with: Lovely Thursdays // Let Your Light Shine

No comments :

Post a Comment

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips