High Heels and Training Wheels: 200!

header1

5.23.2013

200!

No, I'm not talking about the movie. I didn't forget how many spartans there were running around in their capes and diapers. What I'm talking about, is followers! This tiny little blog has reached 200 followers! When I put that into perspective of how many that actually is, it's larger than my graduating class in our tiny hometown high school! That just blows my mind! 200 whole people (I don't think any of you have half of yourselves operating independently but I don't judge) came to my blog, saw what I had to say and liked it enough to hit "follow". It is so easy to compare yourself to other blogs and realize how miniscule you are measured up to them but when I step back and really realize that these people are following me, it's just absolutely amazing! Thank you to each and every one of you!! Ok, I promise I'm not going to do this with every hundred followers (assuming I ever even get another hundred...or even another 10), I'm just so crazy happy that this seemingly small part of my life has had such a huge impact on me and all of you enjoy it too.

Ok so, I have no shame. I am a money saver. Well, really I just don't have any money to spend. So when it comes to my clothes, I have no limits to which I will go to save a couple bucks. This skirt came from the girl's section at JC Penny and I have no shame in admitting that. It was crazy cheap on clearance. I would buy toddler's clothes at that price, if it would fit me!











Apt 9 Polka Dot Blouse from Kohls {almost exact} // Target Blazer {not available online; similar on clearance here} // JCPenny Skirt{similar} // Nine West Heels (from a friend) {similar} // Target Watch  // Walmart Bracelet {cute option} // Kohls Necklace {super cute option} // Walmart Earrings {splurge} // Pure Ice Nail Polish in Flirt Alert  {same}
 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and Pinterest!



21 comments :

  1. I am one of the proud 200. Congratulations.

    Thanks so much for being so cute, sharing your great finds (kids clothes are the best, no tax in Canada!) and being such a great support by linking up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS GIRL!!! And actually, the movie is called 300, not 200. Just wanted to let you know cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Also, you look great :)

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, polka dots with the red and black look wonderful together :)

    Thanks for sharing with us :)

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. While the outfit is fantastic I just have to say I absolutely love you hair! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I shop the little boys section all the time... I love it :)

    Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats

    Love love love that outfit, pink is so cute on you and that blouse, so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many Congratulations & its well deserved! I love following you on BlogLovin & have done for a while! Andrea x

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! That's awesome. Love your outfit today by the way. Have a great weekend.

    Don't forget to stop by and enter my stella & dot giveaway.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jacket and heels i so wish i could wear heels!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! I would LOVE to be able to squeeze my butt into something from the girl's section! lol
    You look fabulous! Congrats on your 200 milestone!! :)
    Thank you so much for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I regularly check out the kid's clearance section. Children's clothing at Old Navy seems to run especially large! :P I'v also heard that size 7 or smaller women's feet can fit girl's sizes of shoes, but I haven't tried it out yet. I want to see if that's true, because they always have such cute shoes in the kids section!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love your outfit! :D Congratulations on reaching 200 followers!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh I love this outfit - so well put together and very chic - love the jacket and those shoes are amazing, great outfit post:)
    Just stopping by from Falling for Friday linky

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a great find!! Well done on the followers -- very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the 200! And what a great bargain $3?!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your 200 Followers Lindsey. Considering how young your blog is, that is quite an achievement. Show me your secret. =) And speaking of newish bloggers, I am doing a bi-monthly feature on New Bloggers and I would love to have you. Last week I featured my first person. Basically you answer a dozen questions or so. This will be a great opportunity to have your blog grow more. You can contact me for details. =)


    This is a Great Outfit. I love the Polka Dot Blouse the most. I like the Fun, Grainy Dots, so unique.

    Before I leave I wanted to let you know to Check out this week's Best Dressed. Because I included you in it, again.

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/05/weeks-best-looks-may-26th-2013.html

    Thanks so much. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. work it girl! Congrats on your blog growth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww thanks so much Sarah!! I'm so happy to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips