High Heels and Training Wheels: Polka Dots: Take 2

header1

5.15.2013

Polka Dots: Take 2

Let me just start off by telling you how big of an idiot I am. So I finished up this here post, labeled it, titled it, added a search description and all that jazz. I then proceeded to go to my bookmarks and pull up all the sites I link to on whichever particular day it is. I kept refreshing the pages wondering why no one had posted their linkups yet. Waited a while and tried again...still no linkups. Then, the genius that I am, realized it was Thursday. I seriously proceeded through my day as if it was already Friday. I guess we just didn't need Thursday this week. Wow.

So anyway, I've worn this shirt only one time before and I'm not quite sure why because I really like it. I love the polka dot trend although I tend to gravitate more towards stripes. I have stripes out the wazoo. And I finally got to wear a blazer! I love this one because it's a stretchy cotton, it feels just like a t-shirt. The benefit of looking all dapper but the comfort of wearing a tee, it's the best of both worlds.









 





Target Blazer {on sale} // TJ Maxx Polka Dot Shirt $10.00 {on sale} // Walmart Cobalt Skinnies $5.00 {similar} // Nine West Heels from TJ Maxx $15.00 {on sale}{similar} // Walmart Faux Pearl Earrings (came in a pack of 3) $5.00 {great price} // Pearls from My Daughter's Dress-Up Stash ? // Wet n Wild Lipstick in Cinnamon $0.99 {same} // Vintage Watch from My Grandmother
This is also the debut of my cobalt skinnies I got over a month ago. I got them for a steal at $5.00 and I love the color because I don't own anything else in blue but I was at a roadblock on how to style them before now. I'm glad I got them, it worked itself out. Color jeans is one of my weaknesses and I certainly hope the trend sticks around for a little while because I own a butt load! What trend are you guys hoping sticks around?
 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and    Pinterest!


6 comments :

  1. Oh man, another amazing outfit!

    I am currently in the throes of toddlerhood and nursing a seven month old baby and some days, creative looks and heels are just not happening. I think that is why I am loving your blog so much! Simple enough stuff, on the cheap, with major style. :) So glad I found you through WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been the biggest fan of stripes....but I also really, really love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! its perfect, polkadots n pears are so classy. I really like that blazer too I've been looking for a good blazer for so long but they all seem so bulky and stiff, but this one looks really comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue pants with the polka dots! A fabulous outfit..

    Stopped by from Clairejustineoxox blog hop :-)

    Jo from Memos In Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! Every time I see one of your outfits, I think I really want that outfit:-) Love the polkadots!!
    Sherry
    thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dots paired with the bright blue! Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you back this Thursday for Look What I Got.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips