High Heels and Training Wheels: Wally World Chic

header1

5.28.2013

Wally World Chic

 Yep, there is such a thing. And that's 'Walmart' for those of you who don't speak poor. You all already know I have no shame and would sell my mother to get a good deal (not kidding  kidding, love you ma!). So while I'm in there "price droppin'" on my groceries, I swing by the clothes from time to time and this weekend I found this little gem on clearance for $7.00. In addition to my thrifted $6.00 Target wedges, my thrifted $2.00 no holla necklace, my $1.00 bracelet and free belt (came with an old dress). For those of you who aren't a calculator, or who are like me and don't like numbers and stuff, that's a grand total of $16. Boom.











Outfit Deets:
Walmart dress $7.00 on clearance / Target wedges (thrifted) $6.00 / Thrifted necklace $2.00 / Bracelet from Michael's $1.00 / Belt $0 (came on a dress) / Sinful Colors Nail Polish (fingers) in Hazard $1.98 {exact} / Essie Nail Polish (toes) in Turquoise and Caicos {exact} / Wet n Wild Lipstick in Nouveau Pink $0.99 {exact}
Got some great deals but you know what can't be bought at the store? A tan! This girl needs some vitamin D STAT!! Luckily my mom's pool just opened....so maybe I won't be selling her after all. Ha! Until next time...
 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and    Pinterest!


24 comments :

  1. Very cute weekend look, the woven belt is so cool!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI

    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)

    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl over here needs a tan as well! WalMart really does have some gems every now and then. That dress is super cute. Great find! dancingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Love this outfit. Great things at Walmart.

    Don't forget to link up to my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up. Hope to see you there.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never known your dress was from Wal-mart! It's so cute! I love the wedges with it, too- what a score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boom! Your outfit is on point! Hey, pale is the new tan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new to blog this blog world and came across yours. Cute blog and I hope to read more soon! I absolutely impressed with your thrift outfit. It is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all about saving money too! Found you from Peacoats and Plaid and I'm excited to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pattern on the dress is so pretty! Haha you are too funny - I've never heard the term "Wally World"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those mani pedi colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the two tone dresses. Great look! xolili


    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Weather's warming up and only bright colors will do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're kidding, right?? I was just joking when I clarified that it was Walmart! haha I guess it's just an Indiana thing? lol Now I feel like an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww thanks Britney! Happy to have you aboard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank ya! Welcome to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude, I so wish that was true! I'm glowing right now and I just can't handle it! Thanks so much for dropping by, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They do! And I always feel so sketchy, like I just cheated when I find something there haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! And AMAZING for $16. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are so welcome! Have a great Thursday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! I love a good deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a deal. Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful - a great deal and so pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  22. If you can look good dressing from Wally World, you know how to dress yourself!
    Great job...not the easiest task.

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips