High Heels and Training Wheels: My Week in White: I'm a Little Bit Rock N' Roll

header1

5.07.2013

My Week in White: I'm a Little Bit Rock N' Roll

It's day 3 of white jean week! Are you tired of seeing them yet? I could actually make a month's worth of outfits out of these babies but I won't do that to ya. This outfit may be my favorite so far. It's casual but it's really fun. This wasn't even one of my planned outfits, it just spontaneously came together at the last minute. And I absolutely love these heels! They were a super duper thrift find coming in at $8.00. They're so high though! They made me taller than my husband who is 6'3, if that gives you an idea. So like a nerd, I had to do a few laps around the house in them to get used to it. Lame, I know. I give you permission to laugh.






Graphic Tee: H&M {similar}{cute option} // Denim Jacket: (thrifted) Aeropostale {on sale}{affordable option} // Heels: (thrifted) Anne Michelle {similar}{similar}  // Necklace: F21 {similar}{cute option} // Jeans: Old Navy (c/o Crowdtap){same} // Nail Color: Wet n Wild Private Viewing {same}


So how do you guys get used to walking in heels? Are there any tricks to it? I feel like I shouldn't have to practice. I'm a woman for God sakes! Isn't that supposed to just be coded in my DNA or something?? All I know is if I fall in a public place, whoever's first to giggle gets a heel to the face! Nah I can't be mad at ya, I'd laugh too!

Update! I was featured on Kiwi Women Style!

 photo Signature.png
You can also find High Heels on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and    Pinterest!



24 comments :

  1. Awesome Outfit! I love it. Love the white jeans with the rocker t-shirt...and the heels! So fun. Love the color with your black white and denim. I'm jealous that they're thrifted. Lately I've been coming up empty when I rummage the shoe racks at my favorite thrift store. Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting in those heels! I'm tall too so when I put on heels that are more than three inches I end up taller than my husband...but I do it anyway. ;) I love heels! Great outfit!

    www.randomthoughtsfromastayathomemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally rocking this look, the white jeans look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Your shoes are lovely :)

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. White jeans are hott! I have one pair, but I don't seem to like how they fit...crappy ;) I absolutely love those shoes! It's even better that they were thrifted! I'm never one to turn a good deal down! Thanks so much for sharing friend!
    Brittney
    http://teaberrytrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look girl, love the shoes!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! white jeans and rocker t-shirt-very bold but definately will be trying this in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit and your whole idea of a week in white! I just bought a pair of white jeans so I'll definitely be taking notes :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! Those shoes are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! You look amazing in white jeans! Love the t-shirt!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. You stopped by my blog the other day and I just wanted to say, first of all, thank you! You happened upon me during my layout change but if you come back, there are a couple ways you can follow me now. LOL.

    I am absolutely in love with your blog and am following you on bloglovin, right now! You have amazing taste and your pictures are so beautiful!

    xoxo, Camille
    http://www.dilettantishing.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Great pics and outfit too.

    Link up for Watcha Wearing Wednesday
    http://www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is soooooo fun!!! I want one!! :) And I don't think we ever get used to heels...the price or pain of beauty I guess!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It did made me laugh...coz I do the same with my high heels shoes! lol! I really like your shirt. Last time I was in H&M store, they still don't have this shirt. Really looking forward to going back there...I'm visiting from Transatlantic Blonde. :)

    Kaye
    Itsmekikay.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That ring ROCKS. Actually everything does. Loving your white jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOve this outfit and that top is fabulous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tee is killer...Love it with the jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look! Fun and spunky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i usually rely on wedges for height - feel more stable - but you are workin' those heels! they say if you get pumps a size bigger they are easier to walk in. who knows! thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOTT shoes! I wish I could rawk heels (to find out why visit my blog - LOL - I JUST talked about it today) and the t - fab! The t and heels - AMAZE!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for linking up! I love the jeans with those strappy sandals. And the tee with them is so fun.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those heels are an awesome find! And I don't know where to help you unfortunately :( I'm more of a wedge girl. Wedges are just like flats to me!

    <3 Danielle
    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would love for you to share your style sense at the link party I do where we pin all who join http://myfashionforwardblog.com/2013/05/09/all-things-pretty-number-7/

    ReplyDelete
  24. oooh I loved my white jeans, I need another pair! They look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

So how do you feel about this post? Inspired? Thrilled? Or maybe it was terrible? Well, I hope it wasn't terrible...but let it out anyway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips